Acibadem Healthcare GroupAugust 29, 2021
Memorial Hospitals Group
Memorial Hospital Group was the first Turkish hospital to become JCI (Joint Commission International) accredited, the gold standard in health care. With 11 highly technological and patient-oriented hospitals and 2 medical centres and 1 wellness centre in 5 Turkish cities, the group serves 75,000 international patients from +167 countries annually.
Expert Doctor Team, More than 19 Years of Experience
- World-class healthcare services with 11 hospitals, 2 medical centres, 1 wellness centre, and 7.000+ employees
- The first Turkish hospital has a JCI accreditation certificate.
- Internationally known departments
- Admitting patients from over 167 countries
- The first hospital in Turkey to join American Hospital Association) (AHA)
- Memorial’s Second Opinion including treatment plan prepared by Memorial Physicians
- Centres of excellence for several key specialities (Orthopedics, Cardiology, Neurosciences, Urology, Gynecology, Hematology, Gastroenterology)
- 3.600 cardiovascular surgeries and 12.000 angiographies per year (including TAVI, Mitra Clip, CTO Lead Extraction)
- Integrated team approach combined with cutting-edge technology in Oncology (TrueBeam STx, PET-CT, Elekta Versa HD)
- Worldwide known transplant centres with 260 liver, 350 kidney and 350 bone-marrow transplants per year.
- International reference centres for In-Vitro with 9.000 cycles per year.
- 2.4 million patients and 85.000 surgeries per year
- So proud to serve 75.000 international cases from 167 countries last year
- Cost estimates for anticipated treatment options.
- Multilanguage speaking staff and provision of interpreting services
- Travel and accommodation arrangements
- Assist in your visa application and make it easier for you.